MY HOME, MY BEAM – By eAutomation
Your home is at the center of it all. It is where you dine, nest, nurture, and gather. You invest in it because it safeguards your family, provides a source of pride and is central to your family’s everyday life.
At Elite Automation Solutions, we understand that special connection. We are at the heart of creating a clean environment and letting you enjoy your home. We are part of every chapter, helping you and your family flourish.
To activate the system, simply insert the lightweight hose into a central vacuum wall inlet valve. Most homes will typically have one central vacuum inlet valve per floor averaging three per house. The flexible lightweight hose and inlet system allow you to easily move from room to room without having to push a heavy upright vacuum or pull canister vacuum behind commonly bumping into walls or valuable furniture.
BEAM Central Vacuum Systems are much quieter portable vacuums as the power unit of a central vacuum is located outside of the living, where the motor of a portable vacuum is in the same room you clean.
- Tubing installed through interior walls, attic, basement and crawlspaces connects vacuum inlets to the power unit.
- Each strategically located inlet valve lets you vacuum approximately 65-75 square feet at a time.
- The power unit is located away from the living are, usually in a basement, garage or ventilated utility room.
- Innovative accessories like the VacPan can be incorporated into the system for additional cleaning ease.
- A variety of cleaning attachments such as a crevice tool, dusting tool and fabric tool allows you to vacuum any type of surface.
- Exhausted to the outside or through a HEPA filter system to leave you nothing but clean indoor air.
BEAM CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEMS USE SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TUBING INSTALLED IN THE WALLS OF YOUR HOME TO CARRY 100% OF THE CONTACTED DIRT, DUST AND ALLERGENS AWAY FROM LIVING AREA TO THE CENTRAL POWER UNIT COMMONLY LOCATED IN THE GARAGE, UTILITY ROOM OR BASEMENT.
CENTRAL VACUUM VS. PORTABLE: NO CONTEST
Compare how a BEAM Central Vacuum System beats a portable vacuum.
BEAM Central Vacuum Systems remove air, dirt and dust vacuumed from the home, whereas conventional vacuums may filter dirt and dust but recirculate the same air via the exhaust back into the home.
BEAM Central Vacuums are engineered with larger motors providing powerful suction for a deeper clean.
Less hassle. BEAM Central Vacuums have a self-cleaning filter and a large capacity dirt bucket for less frequent emptying. Portable vacuums have filters that need to be replaced and bags that need to be emptied regularly.
UC-DAVIS CLINICAL RESEARCH PROVES A BEAM CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM REDUCES ALLERGY SYMPTOMS.
Research has revealed a new remedy for allergy sufferers that is not a drug: a BEAM Central Vacuum System. Clinical research at the University of California at Davis has shown that a BEAM system provides measurable relief for allergy sufferers.